Yes, you read that right. It’s far more delicious than it sounds. As a Filipino, we love our desserts and this one has always been my favorite since I was a kid and now I’m sharing how it’s done.
Typically frozen and eaten like an ice cream but since it’s cold out, it’s not happening. One thing for sure though, this would make a great unique addition for the holiday feasts coming up.
Most of the ingredients can only be found at your local Asian store. Also, coconut meat is pretty hard to find. I bought the one that was in a can “with syrup” and just rinsed it with cold water.
Once mixed together the lychee will then start infusing it’s flavor with the milk and the taste… oh, so good.
Try out this favorite and tell us what you think.
- 1 cup shredded coconut meat
- 2 cans lychee fruit, drained, chopped into bite pieces
- 1 bottle nata de coco, drained
- 1 small can table cream (all purpose cream, nestle cream preferred, I used whole cream)
- ½ cup condensed milk or according to taste.
- On a big bowl, toss everything in.